Important guidelines for First year 2021July 25, 2021
Candidates seeking admission to 1st year batch 2021 should follow guidelines as give below.
- Kindly go through the prospectus and general guidelines for admission and subject combinations.
- All admissions are provisional and subject to final verification of documents.
- Candidates should apply only once in a given category (Arts, non medical, medical etc.).
- Multiple forms in one category will be deleted without notice.
- While uploading any document, make sure it is clear and readable.
- Candidates applying for SC, ST, Sports , culture, Divyang, single Girl child etc. must upload document in support of required category. Without the required document the application form will be rejected.
- Application form has 5 preferences. First preference being the highest and so on . Kindly choose your subject accordingly.
- If all preferences applied by the candidates are already filled, then candidate will be put into waiting list. He/she will be allotted a seat if any seat becomes vacant.
- Some of the most sought after subjects like History, Political Science,Geography etc have high cut off percentage so the candidates with low percentage are advised to choose their subjects wisely.