Programme Overview BBAApril 23, 2021
Government College Kullu (H.P.)
Bachelor of Business Administration
(Effective from the Academic Year 2010)
Name of Department : BBA (Business Administration)
Year of Establishment : 1967
Name of Programmes/Courses : BBA (Business Administration)
No. of Teaching Posts Sanctioned : 00
No. of Teaching Posts Filled : 00
No. of Self Finance Teaching Posts : 05
No. of Self Finance Teaching Posts Filled : 05
|1||Mr. Vikrant Gaurav||B.J.M.C., M.Sc. in Zoology, M.B.A., M.Phill.||Assistant Professor||10 Years|
|2||Mr. Anubhav Kaistha||M.B.A., NET||Assistant Professor||7 Years|
|3||Mr. Dheeraj Chauhan||M.B.A.||Assistant Professor||5 Years|
|4||Mrs. Pranjaya Permeshwari||B.B.A., M.B.A., L.L.B.||Assistant Professor||3 Years|
|5||Mrs. Savina Gargi||M.B.A.||Assistant Professor||3 Years|
Program Objectives of Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.)
- To provide knowledge regarding the basic concepts, principles and functions of management.
- To develop business and entrepreneurial aptitude among the students.
- To provide knowledge and requisite skills in different areas of management like human resource, finance, operations and marketing to give a holistic understanding of a business system.
- To equip the students with knowledge related to qualitative and quantitative techniques for critical thinking and problem solving.
- To develop IT skills in the areas of information search, word processing, office management software and presentation software needed to excel in business.
- To provide practical industrial exposure to the students to hone their managerial competencies and business acumen while attaining a holistic understanding of a business/industry.
- To prepare the students to deliver effective oral business presentations using a variety of appropriate technologies and achieve excellence in written communications.
- To inculcate global view of the industrial and organizational establishments and their functions for taking viable decisions in international business setting.
Program Outcomes (PO’s) of Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.)
- Critical Thinking Skills : Students are able to define, analyze and devise solutions for structured and unstructured business problems and issues cohesive and logical reasoning patterns for evaluating information, materials and data.
- Communication Skills : Students are able to conceptualize a complex issue into a coherent written statement and oral presentation.
- Technology Skills : Students are competent in the use of technology in modern organizational operations.
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation : Students can demonstrate the fundamentals of creating and managing innovation, new business development and high-growth potential entities.
- Business Knowledge : Students can demonstrate technical competence in domestic and global business through the study of major disciplines within the fields of business.
- Ethics : Apply ethical principles and commit to professional, ethical responsibilities and norms of the Management practice.
- Environment and Sustainability : Students can understand the impact of the professional solutions in societal and environmental context and demonstrate the knowledge of and need for sustainable development.
- Individual and Team Work : Students can function effectively as an individual and as a member or leader in diverse teams and in multidisciplinary setting.
- Project Management and Finance : Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-Long Learning : Recognize the need for and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.